- Lífsmótun ses (National id Number: 491208-0660) manages the campsite and is responsible for the services provided. All prices include VAT.
- Guests must have a printed receipt or a digital copy on a mobile device to present the receipt to the campsite staff on request at all time during their stay.
– It is strictly forbidden to resell campsite reservations.
– Customers paying online in advance are allowed to cancel their reservation up until 24 hours before the scheduled booking time and will get a full refund excluding a 500 ISK cancellation fee.
– In the case of a shortened stay, a 50% refund is issued for the time remaining on the booking. If the stay is shortened after the local check-in time begins, one night is subtracted from the total refund.
– The maximum capacity for each spot depends on its size and is 6-10 people, ages 18 and older. (Children aged 12 years and younger do not count towards the maximum capacity and each teenager between 13 and 17 counts as ½ adult).
- Guests may sett up camp between 3 pm and 11 pm. Guests who arrive after that time can’t expect to get approval to settle. If the situation allows, the operator may authorize setting up camp at other hours.
– Price for each hour before 3 pm is 100 ISK each person and is to pay on sight.
- Guests must leave the campsite before 1 pm. If the situation allows, the operator may authorise delayed check-outs.
– Price for each hour after 1 pm is 100 ISK each person and is to pay on sight.
- Speed limit on campground is 15 km/hour.
– No driving between midnight and 7 AM is allowed inside the campground.
- Guests are expected to treat nature with care and to sort all garbage in the marked containers for recycling.
- It is not allowed to light a open fire and guests using barbecues and other types of cooking equipment are to take precautions.
- All disturbance with noise, unnecessary driving or by other means is to be avoided.
– From midnight to 7 AM there is to be silence.
– The camp site of Lífsmótun is close to the home and farm of Hjalli and of the CJA guesthouse. Campsite guests are expected to respect the privacy of the farm and the guesthouse.
- Children can only stay on the camp site with their parents (or other adult person) which are also responsible for the children safety.
– Guests that do not apply to these rules can expect to be obligated to leave the campsite at once or/and might be refused on next arrival.
– These terms and conditions and the provision of our services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Icelandic law. If any provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, unenforceable or non-binding, all other provisions remain valid.
– Any dispute arising out of these general terms and conditions and our services shall exclusively be submitted to the competent courts in Iceland.